Small step in the right direction

My Monday morning weigh in was 169.1

That's .7 lbs down since last week which is not significant, but it's heading in the right direction. Things I'll repeat: meal planning, water drinking, and making wiser food choices.

Things I would like to add, some walking. I have a chronic shoulder/back injury that unfortunately prevents me from doing the aerobic activities I used to do: kick boxing, step, circuit training, ect. But I think my body can handle some power walking.

The weight saga will continue next Monday folks...

4 comments:

Claire Dawn said...

Yay .7! Meanwhile, in breaking news: I've started to do some cardio work. To prevent myself from being on the scale every other minute, I've hidden the scale at the back of a high cupboard. I can't "accidentally" weigh in.

I intend to take it down on the 1st of the month (or thereabouts) only!

ElbieNy25 said...

Good for you. I actually am setting mini rewards for myself when I hit each 10 pound goal such as new shoes or a pedicure. The only goal I have set in stone is when I hot 130 I get to see The Pigott brothers perform in Canada...

Claire Dawn said...

Last year, I said I wasn't wearing a skirt til I lost 10 pounds. I didn't get to wear a skirt all summer. lol.

I'm bad with motivation- well self-motivation, that is. With other people I'm just fine!

ElbieNy25 said...

I think that's a disease inflicting many people I know. If someone else had written the blog I did last week about giving up after one bad critique I would have been there for them in a minute, but for myself? Forget it!

Post a Comment