Going Where Most Women wouldn't Dare to

This morning I weigh in at an astonishing 169.8! This is officially the heaviest I have ever been. Just to give you some perspective I am only 4'11'' which means a healthy range for my height should be 99-119 lbs. My personal goal in 115. I need to lose 55 lbs, nearly 1/3 of my weight.

So let's see how I do legitimately following the program I ordered for my birthday which includes proper diet, moderate exercise, and drinking about 100 oz of water a day.

I will report back on my progress each Monday.

2 comments:

Claire Dawn said...

I have to lose about the same. I'm 5'6, though, 200 lbs. Healthy weight should be less than 150. Maybe we should push one another for more than just weekly chapters.

Good luck.

Julie said...

I'm right there with you girls! I'm at 176 and can NOT lose it! I need to lose at least 20 pounds to feel good but my goal is 150.

We can all do it!!! xoxo

Post a Comment