Confessional

So I cheated. I admit it was wrong, but it felt so damn good at the time. The sweet taste on my lips followed by the unparalleled satisfaction afterwards. Who am I kidding? I cheat all the time.

In the morning I find myself tip toeing into the kitchen sneaking in the freezer and being seduced by the delicousness of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Ice cream for breakfast? I know how crazy it must sound,but she compells me. In the middle of the day when I think no one is looking I open up my desk drawer to pop some chocolate morsals in my mouth. I love the way it melts on my tongue. Sometimes for lunch I sneak off to the corner ice cream shop for a brownie sundae with nuts.

It doesn't matter where I am because temptation is everywhere. The girl scout cookies were chating my name, the candy bar in the vending machine flirting with me, and the jelly beans in that clear package were begging for it.

I am weak. Like a coward to try to hide the evidence from those around me. "Aren't you on a diet?" I change the topic. "How's that weight loss effort going?" I pretend I don't hear them. Do you know what I do hear?

Doritos, Peanut M&M's, Double Stuff Oreos, shredded cheese, hershey kisses, jelly beans, Carvel Ice Cream Cake, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups...

I have naughty naughty thoughts about them. I salivate when I see them. I can't even stay faithful to the same one for too long before I desire the comfort of another. What's a girl to do? I should probably think this over while I enjoy a nice pint of Death By Chocolate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have such naughty thoughts as well...should I be worried that they are not about food?? LMAO Seriously, developing your will-power is all part of changing your life style! Im sure that if you still to it, it will come with practice.

Post a Comment