Geometric Shapes of Love

In the sequel to "Prep School Sins" with the title TBD I find myself resorting back to love quadrangles.

Two of the characters are getting married, but you don't find out which ones until much later on. Is it two of the original characters? Did I throw someone new into the mix? Hmmm...

And then two characters have this 'friends with benefits' thing going on. Funny thing is they both want something more, but neither one knows it. They are both afraid to ruin a "good thing". Will either of them take that leap of faith?

A love triangle that started back in the first book in High School has never fully been resolved. The girl loves both boys, but in different ways. And each boy appeals to a different part of who she is. Boundaries will be crossed.

And a purely platonic friendship is tested by a chance meeting overseas. They are both single, curious about the road that was never taken, and oceans apart from their former lovers.

Believe it or not, not ALL of my characters are sex crazed lunatics. Most of them, but not all. I have thrown a virgin into the mix. How long this person will stay a virgin is another matter entirely.

And how about another form of love; the parent for their child. There are two unexpected pregnancies that alter relationships within the entire group of friends.

3 comments:

Claire Dawn said...

This is good back cover stuff! I'd so want to read it.

ElbieNy25 said...

Thanks. Do you think it's accurate to what you've read so far?

Funny thing when I checked in on my blog and saw I had "1 comment" I immediatly thought "probably Claire". Thanks for consistantly following my blog buddy.

Sam said...

This does sound very interesting!

Post a Comment