Green Wedges with a Flower




Do you remember my post "Good Men Don't Grow on Craigslist Trees?" Well a friend/acquaintance of mine who read the blog for some reason thought her experience would somehow be vastly different. She has had her share of misfortune in love and decided to forgo the whole relationship thing in pursuit of some hot sex. Despite my practically pleading with her to reconsider I allow her to use my computer the other night. She posts the following ad:



25 year old female Albany

The whole dating/relationship thing hasn't gone so great for me and I'm okay with that. What I'm not so okay with is going to bed each night horny and alone. I'm not looking for a bunch of one night stands or flings and I'm not interested in being one of many in some guy's corral. Ideally a Friends with Benefits situation would be nice. A cool guy that's maybe in a similar situation and looking for someone to help with a sexual release on a regular basis. I'm not too specific about looks, but I'm personally not attracted to "big" guys. I'm short with some meat on me and I too understand that some guys prefer leaner or more muscular girls. I'm disease free, drama free, drug free, have my own place and my own car. I'm looking for a guy that's the same. I have this insatiable sexual appetite and no one to share it with. Obviously mutual attraction is real important, but someone to click with that we could hang on occasion outside of the incessant banging would be a bonus.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in please drop me a line. Your pic will get mine, no pic equals no response
.

Um yeah. Obviously her inbox floods with responses almost immediately. 1/2 of them are guys that don't have pictures and insist she give them hers first, those get deleted immediately. Then there are a handful of guys at least 15 years older than her because like a dummy she forgot the specify age. Of course there are a few she's not attracted to in the slightest, so she send them polite "thanks, but no thanks" responses. That was nice, but completely unnecessary for what this is.

Finally she narrows it down to three potentials. They exchange emails back and forth for a bit. Guy #1 loses all interest when she isn't willing to meet him within the next hour. Guy #2 confesses after some flirtation that he has no job, no car, and lives in a half way house which is court ordered because of a drug related arrest. Did the idiot even read the ad? Guy #3 meets all the qualifications. On her way out she begins sexting him. The latest update is that they are looking to arrange a meet up.

I'm holding in my I told You So for when she inevitable tells me what a degenerate this guy turns out to be. I'll keep you all posted.

This blog had absolutely nothing to do with these shoes or any shoes for that matter, I just had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment