Black Open Toe Platforms




Someone at work recently said to me "You're this quiet person, but then I see these pictures of you on Facebook and realize there's a completely different side to you."

These shoes remind me of that other Laura. The girl who takes risks, often stupid ones, and lives to tell the stories about them. The girl that has eight tattoos, has been pierced more than twenty times, and used to change her hair drastically with her moods. The woman who learned to put her entire life up on a blog because she was no longer afraid of people discovering who she really is.

The gutter mind. The shameless flirt. The karaoke singer. The goofy buzzed girl. The spontaneous road trip taker. The sex pot.


I am forever a walking contradiction for as much as the above is completely who I am, so is the following....


The mild mannered girl who always says please, thank you, excuse me, may I, and bless you. The one with her nose buried in a book. The person who volunteers for local charities and organizations. The Girl Scout veteran. The woman who still blushes and refuses to make direct eye contact when she finds someone incredibly attractive. The grown up that still have stuffed animals, colors, and plays with bubbles on a warm summer day. That girl would NOT wear these shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment