ACG Grey Sneakers




JJ is back, you knew I couldn't go an entire month without my favorite fierce female

Okay you had your fun watching me briefly slip into the role of a pathetic female longing for love. Well that's over and done with. Don't think for a minute I'm sitting at home stuffing my face with Haagan Daz while crying as some sappy romantic comedy blares on my TV. I mean really, who the hell do you think you're dealing with here? I am not some weak little girl who believes her life lacks all purpose without that special someone.

I did what any rational person would do, I picked up the pieces and moved on. Eventually I was able to resume my full responsibilities at work. Additionally I began working out again as some parts of me grew slightly softer than I would prefer. And obviously I jumped right back in the sexual saddle.

Devin is the exact opposite of the complicated situation I had with Brendon. We tease each other during the day with naughty text messages, then at night we go way beyond the words we sent to each other. This is a man completely uninhibited by the restraints of plain old vanilla sex. We role play, tie each other up, sneak around in various public setting, test out toys together. Basically I have found my sexual equal. And the whipped cream on this XXX rated cake is that we're both on the same page: no romance, emotions, or strings of any kind unless once again we're using them as restraints. Finally a guy who actually gets it. We only have one rule and that is that we don't hook up with other people while we're hooking up with each other.

This is not a relationship, it's just an understanding. Think of it as a business arrangement between two corporations. Too often the men I deal with turn into little boys that can't handle what I am looking for or more specifically NOT looking for. Of course I'm not referring to Brendon, he's something else entirely and I'm not quite sure how to classify it. Oh well I was never one for labels anyways. But I will admit I do miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment