The Sex-petition

***JJ now on the mend physically needs to get back in the game mentally***

Ever since high school I had formed the opinion that no other girl had the ability to enjoy sex without attachment the way I did and then a few years ago Crazy Christin came into my life. She worked a few stores down from me at Toxic, the Hot Topic type/knock off store. I was in the food court during a lunch break feasting on the wonders of Taco Bell when I overheard a conversation she was having on her cell phone at a nearby table.

"If I speak more slowly will you understand me? I do not want to be your girlfriend, it was just sex, mediocre sex at best and now I'm over it." She snapped shut her phone and I started applauding her.

"Nicely done."

She smiled, "When will guys stop trying to turn us into their personal Disney Princesses? It's sickening."

You guessed it, the wild adventures of JJ and CC began....

If I had to label it and you know how much I despise labels, I would have called it a "Sex-petition". It wasn't so much about how many guys we got with, it was more who the guy was and what we did with them. Christin found some naughty XXX to do list off a website, gave me a copy, and it was game on. The only rule was that we couldn't sabotage or interfere with the other person's venture, if anything on several occasions we tried to help one another. Then we'd report back on what we did and how it was.

For all those college kids that look down on me because I chose not to take the road to higher education, let me explain that the things I was learning would prove to be just as valuable someday. Maybe they'll earn bigger salaries than me, drive fancier cars, and live in big plush houses with lawns perfectly manicured by a crew of illegal Mexicans but I know how to make a man orgasm so intensely he'll cry. It's true I made a man cry as he came. Are you surprised? I have told you several times before that I do what I do damn well. So fuck college!

My favorite experience had to be the orgy with CC, the two hot guys that work at Pizza Hut, and myself in a hot tub. Well it started in the hot tub, moved to a pool, a shower, and then eventually a water bed. Something about aqua aerobics gets me every time. And this was also the night I had my first female on female experience. CC is a petite little red head with the ass of a black girl, don't ask me how that happened. But the point is she's real cute and if I were ever to decide to really play for the other team it would be with someone like her. And experiencing the female orgasm from the other end was actually a lot of fun.

The thing about the sex-petition is that there is no clear cut winner or loser. You have orgasms, you win as far as we were concerned. And this is the kind of thing that has no definitive end...

Let's fast forward to the present. Today's my first day back at work since the car accident. The store owner's wouldn't even let me get back into the full swing of things, I can only work four 1/2 days this week instead of my usual six full days. And I'm not allowed to do anything too physical, so basically just work the register. Complete bullshit, I'm not some fragile China doll and surviving a major car wreck should only prove that.

My mood immediately turned around when CC came in to the store wearing green pleather pants. Wearing pleather is a skill very few people have, but she is one of the lucky ones. And then there's that mischievous grin of hers that lets me know I'm in for a real treat. She props herself up on the counter, "New guy at the watch kiosk is smokin'. I say we tag team him."

"Tempting, but I don't think I'm up to it."

"That must have been some accident, did it break your bones and your sex drive?"

Here's the thing about my friendship with CC, it only exists on a fun superficial level which is what I prefer. She did not visit me while I was home healing and I didn't want her to. We don't have heart to hearts or cry over lost loves. She's not like that, I'm not like that, and that's what makes this work so well between us. So movies, bowling, sexual conquests...yeah that pretty much sums up what we do together.

I laugh, "Hardly. I'm just so doped up right now I wouldn't even feel it."

"You know we can use that to our advantage, do some kinky S&M type shit."

That did sound like a good time actually, but the truth was I wouldn't feel it because I am still numb over what happened with Brendon. Not that I would ever admit that to CC, once again we're not the ya-ya sisterhood type. Let her think I'm a punk if she wants. I never cared about her opinion before, or anyones for that matter, so why the hell start now.

Well maybe I care about one person's opinion. The very person that hasn't called or texted me since I left. Not that I'm waiting by my phone or checking it every five minutes cause that's just crazy. Oh crap, how did I turn into one of those girls?

I look Christin dead in the eye, "You know what, let's make this happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment