What Goes Around Comes Around Unless You're Me (Bitch It Out Thursday)

Promises although not legally binding promises should be taken seriously in my opinion. I keep my promises, but several people around me do not. You know who you are, so I don't need to mention names.

I call people who do not call me back
I make plans with people who stand me up
I am considerate of others who are not considerate of me
I follow and comment on people's blogs who do not do the same for me
I hold up my end of a partnership even when others do not hold up theirs
And the biggest deal of all is that I LOVE people who do not love me back

I deserve better. Why continue to give me people my all when they give me their half-assed sorry pathetic self back? I have serious trust issues, anger issues, and self esteem issues because they people in my life keep dicking me around. If you can't appreciate me for who and what I am then piss off and stop wasting both of our times.

Those who are looking for a loyal, honest, sincere, and real person well here I am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll comment! I'll comment! ;) Okay, so maaaybe I have a guilty conscious.

If everyone gave up on everyone...what would be left? No relationships...nothing. Sometimes, we have to reach out and make ourselves vulnerable, but that's just one more quality we have that others want.

Regina said...

Blunt honesty is the best policy. How else will someone know how you feel if you don't put it out there in their face?

ElbieNy25 said...

@ ML trust me vulnerability isn't an issue for me, I ahve plenty of it flowing through me

@ Regina I am one of the most honest and direct people you will ever meet and most people can't handle it. They prefer games, well that's not how I roll

Claire Dawn said...

We all have a bit of this, I guess. Relationships where we pull more than our share. But I'm sure there are probably a few people who feel the same way about us, even if we dont' know it.

Post a Comment