Greedy For Lust (Free Flow Friday)

I'm consumed in my lust for you
Greedy for every deep thrust from you
I know now that I can't ever get enough of you
There's a hunger in your eyes when your face is between my thighs
Make me beg for it, long for it, scream for it
My nails graze down your back as I ache for your attack
Bodies glazed in sweat you make me nice and wet
As I moan your name over and over again
My orgasm climbs with your warm body on top of mine
Pin my down, turn me around, show me how you like it done
That's the spot, right there, hit it hard as you pull my hair
And don't you dare stop until we're both good and ready
I'll sway my hips to your nice and steady
Putting my mouth anywhere I please to devour you whole
We'll both lose control
And when you think we're done I'll start in on the next round of fun
I'll keep going longer than I should to make sure I make you hurt so good

3 comments:

Chuck23 said...

Free flow friday, lol! Nice title to match the poem! A little erotica - Nice!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! PERFECT for my perverted, naughty side!

Regina said...

If you are not already writing some erotica, I would say that you could write some pretty interesting manuscripts with your descriptions. *wink* It is very nice.

Post a Comment