Thai-ing Something New (Trial & Error Monday)


The new hair (the color is permanent, but my curls will come back as I only had him blow it out straight)


Saturday night I joined my good friends Rita and Dave for some Thai food. For those of you who don't know me well, I am a notoriously picky eater. Summer of '92 when my family drove cross-country I basically survived on shredded cheddar cheese and ice cream, lost 20 pounds too! I have since tried to repeat this diet but sadly could not boast the same success. The Thai food was excellent and if you ask me what I ordered I can't remember, I liked it.

The best part of the evening was when I got up after the meal, tripped over my cushion seat, and landed knee first on the hardwood floor. There was much limping and icing after wards.

I also decided with all the changes going on in my life that I wanted a new look too. So my brilliant hair dresser gave me an all over deep red color, my once honey highlights are now a vibrant red as well too. Rita of course begs me to buy myself a straightener since I look so good and feel so confident when my hair is straight. I'm contemplating it. I would never permanently straighten my hair as I love my curls dearly.

Last week I got back to my own blogging, this week I hope to get back to following other people's blogs too. Then the following week I want to pick up working on my MS & it's sequel again.

4 comments:

Claire Dawn said...

One little bit at a time. Welcome back :)

And nice hair :)

PK HREZO said...

Love the hair! And let me know when you're ready for a beat reader.. I owe you! :)

Anonymous said...

Look at you! Fancy fancy...

I'm glad that the chaos is starting to level out for you. It's good to get back to the things that you love that are also familiar.

Regina said...

Smokin hot hair. Sometimes it takes a new perspective to get motivated.

Post a Comment