It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday (Confessional Tuesday)

Maybe we can't be friends. His number one priority right now is the new girl he's hanging out with. In my opinion his priorities should be the following:

1.Working on our friendship
2.Packing up his stuff to de-clutter our home
3.Helping me find a repairman for some little jobs around the home
4.Touching up the paint in the bathrooms
5.Helping me to find professional cleaners for the house

The guy who claims he never has time to get anything done because he's so overworked, took the night off and went on a date. I'm not upset he's on a date since I've been doing more than my fair share of dating, it's that I busted my ass with my parents all weekend packing which caused severe pain to my injured/healing shoulder, and he decides with his free time to go out on a date.

During our marriage he almost never had time for me nor would he take time off for me. He worked on my birthday! But this new girl gets top billing. Once again I hope our house sells quickly so I don't have to deal with him and his shit anymore. Funny thing is if we BOTH don't do certain things like those listed above then our house will never sell.

I am pissed the fuck off!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. I give you props, I'd be a sobbing mess if I were you. You're an extremely strong woman who deserves nothing but the best.

ElbieNy25 said...

Did I mention I only see my parents about 2-3 a year and spent half of their visit packing? I'm willing to sacrifice quality time with my parents, but he isn't willing to sacrifice a date?

Cheryl B. Dale said...

Hey, this is why it didn't work, remember? Why do you want to be friends with him?

And don't be bitter about his insensitivity. It only hurts you in the long run. I see a strong person emerging from all this. I think you're going to like her.

Regina said...

I'm still praying that the house sells. Breathe and try not to give him anymore thought. You have been doing a great job decompressing and getting it out. Don't let him hold you down.

You've done it all thus far without him. Just a little longer and you will be free. Remember to take care of you.

Post a Comment