Game Over (Bitch It Out Thursday)

Six and a half years sleeping on a pillow of tears in loves maximum security jail
Hold onto your boyfriends cause this bitch just posted bail
Facebook status updated to single I don't see no ring on this finger
I could be sittin at home hurtin but I'm too busy livin it up and flirtin
So many fine pieces out there for me to choose too bad the husband never bought a clue
Wearing my five inch wedges and drenched in swag
Soaring the skies with such swiftness I'll leave you with jet lag
I've got the grace of Belle and the fierceness of Beast
Read my lips hear my words first time around I won't repeat
He was the weakest link so I bid him goodbye
Tired of his Peter Pan syndrome and Pinocchio lies
Very few will qualify for this dame though many will apply
Football was his wife I was just the mistress
Sexually, emotionally, physically he used to dis this
But look at me I am fine as hell, blind bastard needs a new script cause he couldn't tell
He can drown in his own misery because the best thing he ever had slipped away
Can’t ever get back all the yesterdays he stole from me but he won’t ever get the chance to control me or my heart again
Go back to live with his momma and the new girl can deal with all his drama
Never said I was perfect, I did stray after years of his rejection
But after all the neglect-ion while I was starved for his affection what the hell was he expecting
I fought for us although in his eyes I was never enough
The romance faded we made a mistake when we upgraded our friendship
How can I even be friends with someone who doesn’t respect me enough to tell me the truth
Game over, no second chances you’ve proved beyond a reasonable doubt
Thats I’m stronger, better, and happier without you

3 comments:

Cheryl B. Dale said...

Nice writing. If nothing else good came out of it, the depths of emotion in your writing may be worth those six years.

Henya said...

Enjoyable read.

Regina said...

Sweet...and therapeutic. Love the intenseness of your writing. You are venting and that is a great thing. Don't contain it...set it free. *hugz*

Post a Comment