Was he gay? Was he a virgin? Was he asexual?

The story was always the same. Girl meets boy, girl sleeps with boy, things end very ugly very quickly between girl and boy. Maybe, just maybe, it was time to switch things up a bit.

Matt couldn't have been farther from the usual degenerates I mate with. He had a masters degree, a career with a local manufacturing planet, his own place, his own car, no criminal records, and no drug addictions. Best of all he was a set up through our parents and not some random I met off Craigslist. Things looked promising this time.

Take things slow I kept telling myself. I have to admit that Matt wasn't much to look at, not just my opinion by the way...several of my friends commented on what a "great personality he has..." We all know what that means. But despite his lack of sexual appeal, he actually did have a great personality. Our dates lasted hours where we just talked and laughed and sometimes sang along to songs on the radio severely off key.

It was three weeks and six dates until we had our first kiss. Those dating in the 21st century will agree that that is taking things morbidly slow. The night we had our first kiss we were sitting in his car reminiscing over the great day we had. I went to hug him goodbye and he went for it. To say it was bad would be an understatement. This kiss had all the elements that make a good kiss go wrong: bad breath, teeth clanking, limp tongue alternating with lizard flicking tongue, and excessive drooling. I pulled away, told him I was tired and retreated back into my house.

Here's the problem: I really liked this guy, so do I walk away after one gut wrenching kiss? I decided to give it another shot. We continued to hang out and each date was better than the last, at least on the non-physical level. Now I've had amazing sexual chemistry with previous guys, but nothing else was there. With Matt, we had a mental and emotional connection with no physical one. Well 2/3 isn't so bad, right?

He was real sweet though. Throughout the course of our courtship he texted and called me daily to tell me "thinking of you", "you're so beautiful and sexy", "can't wait to see you again." It was nice to know that he was so into me, I hoped my feelings would at some point match his.

He had been up front about his lack of sexual experience stating that he had only been with a few girls and it had been a while. But...something seemed a bit off. When things got more intimate he would cum without warning from my mere touch. I'd love to take credit for having magic hands, but that's just not the case. My A-game lies more in the oral arena if you know what I mean. But Matt would cum and not even know he came. I'd point to the puddle on my sheets and dripping from hand as evidence. Matt had become the two stroke wonder.

I consulted my good friend Dan about this. He said that this has happened to him too...when he was in High School and was a virgin. Hmmmm....

Finally after two months of dating, Matt decides to take me away to Vermont for the weekend to a cozy bed and breakfast. We decided this is when and where we'll have our first time. To claim I have the sex drive of a teenage boy would be putting it mildly, two months waiting for sex was driving me mad.

The weekend finally arrives. We have an amazing drive up there joking around, singing to my mixed CD's from circa 1999, and enjoying the scenic surroundings. The place is gorgeous and our room is breath taking. We explore the town during the day hand in hand like some love sick puppies. Kissing has improved vastly as long as it stays closed mouthed, short, and sweet. That night we get dressed up to have dinner at a local lounge. From across the table he texts me "You're beautiful". Things couldn't be going any better.

We slowly make our way back to the room. I excuse myself to change into a pink negligee. He's waiting on the bed in only his boxers. I'm filled with both excitement and disappointment. Looking at him nearly naked I'm just reminded of how unattracted I am to him. He's morbidly obese with man boobs that rival my own breasts and covered in hair EVERYWHERE. But I really do like him, so I'm determined to make this work. Maybe the sex will be amazing and I should stop making assumptions based on the bad kissing and two stroke squirt jobs. Did I mention he sweats like he just ran a marathon even though he's barely moved? Deep breath, I can do this.

I crawl up to him and we begin kissing. I kiss his lips, his neck, and work my way down his chest forest. I slip my fingers underneath his boxers and slowly slide them off. He's completely limp. Okay....
I pull my negligee over my head so now we're both naked. I start stroking him worried I'll end things before they really started. He stays limp.

"Is everything okay Matt?"

His face flushes. He doesn't answer. This is awkward.

"Do you want me to stop?"

He stays silent and looks away.

Frustrated I get up, pull back on my negligee, and sit on the edge of the bed with my back towards him. He stays in the same spot: limp, sweaty, and naked. Then he speaks, "I don't think I can do this."

I look back over at him completely confused by what's happening.

He continues, "I just don't see you that way. I think you're a great girl, but I don't think we're right for each other."

Now I'm overwhelmed with a feeling of humiliation and anger. "So you dated me for two months, took me on a romantic get-away to Vermont because you just see me as a friend? Do you do this with all your friends?"

He mumbled, "I'm sorry. You're a great girl."

"You already said that!" I snapped.

That night he slept on the couch and I slept on the bed. Silence over packing up, over breakfast, and over the two and half hour car ride home. One question kept playing over and over in my mind: what the hell happened?

After he dropped me off at home we never spoke again. I deleted him from my Facebook and my phone. There are rampant theories amongst my friends about what Matt did, the most popular of course that he was a virgin who freaked out at the idea of having sex so he dumped me. Kind of fits considering how "into me" he was up until the very moment we were going to have sex. The other theory running as a close second is that he's an in the closet gay. In the end Matt is the only one who know the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment