Mug Thieves and Integrity

This is a blog whose pure intention is to rant. Feeling a bit drowsy at work I decided to get my quick caffeine fix and found that someone had stolen my mug. There is nothing particularly special about this mug, it was a freebie I got my first day working at MVP, but it's the principal. Someone went into my desk, riffled through my things, and decided my mug was now their mug. Really?!

What's wrong with people? Were you suffering that badly from a lack of caffeine and lack of cup that you went through my drawers and took mine? There is a key to my desk which I will be using from now on to insure other shit isn't stolen. You may wonder why I haven't been using my key all along and it's because I don't leave anything of real value in my desk. Now I know there are people/a person who goes through people's desks...the key will be fully utilized.

Apparently at this job people steal lunches too! We have a break room with a giant fridge that most people put their lunches, snacks, ect in. How sad that someone would take someone else's lunch? Are things really that bad? To be here the person has to be fully employed, so they can't afford something from the vending machine? How pathetic! Obviously their low morals have put them in a position where they have no friends to share food with or borrow a couple bucks from. I would rather go hungry than steal from someone else.


I would like to thank Dolly who gave me her spare mug. She is a kind individual. As for the person who stole my mug, I hope whatever you drank in my mug gave you explosive diarrhea.

No comments:

Post a Comment